Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Oh well is right *snaps fingers and a table appears covered in food*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Ach, I woulda brought me best dinner jacket! *Sits down at table*
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

No need *snaps fingers and shade is wearing his best dinner jacket*

The Shade

Whow! And I was only joking about the jacket!  :D That could come in handy!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Sure does. *snaps fingers and appears sitting at the head of the table*

Ferrousferret

*walks across room & waves at everyone with a very confused look on face before exiting on the other side*

Rainshadow

Rainshadow stared at the table of food, her mouth watering.  She rubbed her sore arm, wishing she could have pulled that needle out when the lady at the doctor's office first stabbed her and took her blood.  Now she felt very hungry, having lost some of her blood.
  Clearing her throat, Rain hesitantly asked, "May I have some of that food?  I'm very starfished!  All I had was half a sub sandwich for lunch, and that isn't very much for me, especially after the horrible ordeal I've been through today."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Enjoy eat as much as you wan't. I on the other hand can barely even talk about food any more. ( I just had one to many servings of mac and cheese :P)

Rainshadow

(I know the feeling, but today, for some reason, I've just been FAMISHED!  I don't know why!  I'm almost never hungry, yet today I'm just ridiculously hungry.  Weird.)

Rain immediately ran to the table, flopping down in one of the chairs and tucking into the food.  "Mmm, mmm!" was the only thing anyone could get out of her for several minutes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

*Keeps Rains Side of the table covered in food*

Rainshadow

Rainshadow looked up from eating to mumble, "I win."

Faiyloe

Yes Rianshadow wins she needs it *Snaps fingers and Rusvul is no longer sting on a throne and Rainshadow is now*

Rainshadow

"Woohoo!" Rain cheered before shoving more food in her face.

Rusvul

Oi! With all due respect, Q, I win. Rain does indeed need food, and a throne. However... I have a finger snapping trick of my own. *Fails three times to snap fingers* Fine, whatever. *Whistles a sharp trill* *USS Endeavor beams down a bigger shinier throne, right underneath Rusvul* Mwah! I win!

Faiyloe

Nice try. *snaps fingers and Rusvuls and Rainshadows thrones switch*