News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

The 'Nikk' part is what confused me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Nikk is I. Pryozz is am. Vin is win. Tur is the. Nae is no. And so on...  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

The first two were the only ones I understood not. But thanks for the interpretations. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Dvi (or is it dwi?  But Head pronounces it with a v, I believe.  Head, correct me if I'm wrong, please.  ;)) means yes, and puul means no.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I sez I win, becuase I win.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I just got shot right below my eye with oil.  HOT oil.  Yeah, you could say that I've got a burn right underneath my eye.  It still stings.  :(  (This is what happens when I try to cook.  My chicken gets stuck to the bottom of the pan, and I get shot in the eye by oil when I try to free the dead bird.  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

*Slow clapping noise as Skarzs gives Rain a Round of Humiliation.

Well, I have several scars from cooking stuff. My pizza attacked me and burned my thumb real bad and some hot oatmeal splattered all over my arm. Great, huh?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Haha, the first time I ever baked cookies, I burned my arm on the oven.  Not even a slight burn, a BIG one.  It was both painful and embarrassing.  :P

The Skarzs

Lolololololololololololololololol
( <----- terrible person)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON.
There, I said it.

Anyhow. . . I bled today, and yesterday, and the day before. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 04, 2014, 11:14:18 PM
  Dvi (or is it dwi?  But Head pronounces it with a v, I believe.  Head, correct me if I'm wrong, please.  ;)) means yes, and puul means no.

Tiz actually viz a "W", but nikk pronounciate Hu viz a "V".

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 04, 2014, 08:13:16 PM
Whadya mean, 'Nikk Vin'? Englich, please, not weasel.

Tiz nae Weasel. For zecurity reazonz nikk cannae zpeak Weasel on ziz forum.

Meanvhile, NIKK VIN!

ZTAR VARZ  
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.