News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

That's what you think.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause Sherlock can dance.

Vilu Daskar

I win cause I now how old The Skarz is.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

I wont tell unless he says I can

BTY I win
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Frankly, I don't care.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ferrousferret

No, please. No more GIFs.  ::)

The Skarzs

Has anyone ever read the actual Sherlock Holmes books, not just see the TV show?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ferrousferret

I've tried to read several books & haven't succeeded in finishing anything written before the 80s. I can understand it, but it's just... boring to me. Something about the style.

W0NWILL

I love the original stories!

Norham Waterpaw

I read Hound of the Baskervilles. Loved every page.  ;D

I win.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

On the subject of Sherlock Holmes, my school has something called 'Modular Technology', and one of the projects you can choose is Criminology. I chose that. I also showed up to school in a deerstalker, and called my partner Watson.

Also, I win. I'll lose soon as well. Oh well, can't help it, eh?