Russa Nodrey

.....I don't believe we've ever met....

*Wins*
Freddy

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Your logic is flawed!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

AAAAH!

...I need to get off the internet. And don't ask why we're dancing.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 12, 2014, 03:01:32 PM
  OH, THE HORROR!

I agree. . . . . .

I WIN 'CAUSE I AGREE WITH RAIN!

Delthion

Hah! This time my statement have some truth!  ;D Your logic is flawed!!!

MatthiasMan

I can't believe this thread is still going.

When I'm an old man I hope this forum will still be going so I can say, "Now back in the day, I went on that forum and I won every single day."

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

MatthiasMan

So is your ability to come up with a decent punchline. . . .

Because I'm pretty sure your lines aren't the truth.
:o :o :o :o

Because I win.

The Skarzs

I win because I noticed you are back. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I win because I have a wet head. *Sneezes* Oh, yay. Juuuust what I need.