News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!
Freddy

Jasper

I noticed that in the mods vs players counting game, the original thread was shut after reaching 1000 pages. Will the same be done for this legendary thread, one of the last beacons remaining of the original forum? It predates me by 3 years  :o

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

It'll probably be locked and moved, then a "Last post wins 2" will pop up where the last one left off.  That's what happened with the members VS mods thread.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

AH HA so I am winning I knew it

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Conrad the Painless

Pfft, you know I'm gonna win. *Looks around* Wanna arm wrestle?   
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Conrad the Painless

Delthion

Um...Why are you fighting? It is very clear that I have won!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3