News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

.........................................Why?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Why do I like it or why do i want to steal it?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I dunno, there's something about sunglasses and backwards baseball caps and funny expressions. I steal because I never take the time to find a gif or a picture if my own.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Man I loved that scene!!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on December 05, 2014, 09:57:19 PM
Man I loved that scene!!

I know, right?  It was awesome!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

The most overrated TV show in the history of the world: Doctor Who.

The Mask

I'm ignoring that Del. Just your opinion.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

LT Sandpaw

That's from Doc Who? I have never actually see that show.

Rainshadow

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 07, 2014, 02:47:55 AM
That's from Doc Who? I have never actually see that show.

It's a great show, if you like shows about time-travelling aliens wielding screwdrivers that can unlock doors (unless they're wood) and do all sorts of technological stuff.

Seriously though, it's a really good show, in my opinion.  My family doesn't agree (although my sister's the only one who's actually seen an entire episode of Doctor Who), but it's an awesome show.

LT Sandpaw

Sooooooooooooo I'M WINNING