Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Skipper

Redwaller

Rainshadow

None of you win!  I do. ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

no you don't! I win!

Rainshadow

Don't make the little kitten cry. :(  Uh oh, the little kitten has a frowny face!  Don't post and maybe the frown can be turned upside down.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Whatever  :D! I win anyway!

Rainshadow

Aw you big meany!!! :'(  Look at what you did!

It's okay little kitten, don't cry. :'( :'( :'(  You are mean.  The poor kitten didn't do anything to you did it?

Redwaller

I win and you can't do anything about it! 8)

Rainshadow

Now the little kitten isn't crying anymore.  *Growl* >:(  Uh oh!  You made the little kitten angry!  *Scratches Redwaller*  Well, I guess the little kitten isn't happy. >:( >:( >:(

psybox

*grabs berserk kitten shield* i win.

Rainshadow

Oh yeah?  Well, I have a giant pet dinosaur that eats berserk kitten shields! ;D  *Thud thud, munch crunch*  Ha!  Take that!  Now I unleash my berserk kitten on you! >:(  *Scratch*

I WIN!

psybox

really, because i have another berserk kitten shield AND giant pet dinosaur that eats berserk kitten shield repellent.  i win.

Rainshadow

Oh yeah?  Well, I have a giant, dinosaur-eating, firebreathing dragon!  *Whoosh!  Crunch munch*  Well, there went the shield and the dinosaur...  So, now...  ATTACK OF THE BERSERK LITTLE KITTEN!!! >:(  *scratch*

HAHAHAHA!!!! I win.

psybox

ha!  you can't win if you don't know what repellent means, so i might as well win