News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

only Decemberists fans are allowed to win.  It's in the rules, and I'm a Decemberists fan.

Redwaller

wrong! Only Bryan Perro(Writer of Amos Daragon, Canadian serie from Quebec!) fans can win! So i win! And I'm the only fan on this Forum! 8) So i win, and you can't do anything about it! Bwahahahahahaha!

psybox

I'll let you win if you answer these questions.  What genre are they?  And what is the plotline guessing technique?

Redwaller

What? Explain yourself!

psybox

what genre are the Decemberists? and how can you tell what the songs are about without listening to the lyrics?

Rainshadow

I win because I'm awesomer than all of you combined!  And plus I've got a berserk little kitten and a firebreathing dragon that eats berserk kitten shields and any berserk kitten shield repellent eaters.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Yeah, but you don't have Hercules on your side! Wich i do! So i win!

Primrosewarrior

Ive got death defing beaver.pwnd!(and I win)

Redwallfan7

Griffen

i was hoping that "lock" trick was going to work lol. thats how this is going to end, a mod is going ot post and then lock the forum haha. hey so whos gonna win this? i'm gonna be on the winning side ;)

Redwallfan7

I'm going to be on the winning side too