News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

"these are not the droids you're looking for
but I'll tell you if i see any more." -Like I Needed by Rouge Wave.  Rouge wave's Star Wars reference is better than yours.  And I win.

Rainshadow

(Gibbs voice) No ya don't!  *NCIS reference if ya don't know*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Whoops, looks like I win!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 15, 2012, 03:35:32 AM
  (Gibbs voice) No ya don't!  *NCIS reference if ya don't know*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

It's been a long time. How have you been?  I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you MURDERED ME.  Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
my portal 2 reference beats your NCIS reference, and I win

Rainshadow

Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs!
Gibbs: Aye, cap'n?
Jack Sparrow: You may throw my hat if you wish.
Gibbs: Aye, AYE!
[Gibbs throws Jack's hat into the celebrating crowd]
Gibbs: Hurrah!
Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

(I win)

Skipper

I win cause i didn't waste time posting quotes or refs.

Skyblade

Nope, I win(for now)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Skipper

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I command you to stop...  *Gets sprayed in the face by cleaner*  I win!

(Sorcerer's Apprentice)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Au contraire, mademoiselle!

Skipper