Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Aww :( I almost won

wait. Never mind cully, I still win!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

*salutes* Thank you for your time.

MatthiasMan

Salute yourself sir. Cause you are going bye bye.

W0NWILL

*tuts* You two just go, I'll go me own way.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Do you? I HAVE A BUTTON!

Skipper

W0NWILL

So, my button activates the explosives that I slipped into your bag.

Rainshadow

And I'm just walking around, whistling We Are the Champions.  I WIN!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I also slipped explosives into your bag.

Rainshadow

Ah, but I'm wearing protective armour that doesn't get damaged and will protect me when the bomb goes off.  Ha!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

While you two are busy with that, I win!

Rainshadow

Ha!  But then a creeper comes by and sets himself off.  Right in front of you.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

But then the creeper's buddy the Enderman decides to come and transport right in front of you!