News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on July 15, 2013, 06:22:08 AM
I win with the awesome epicness of an outlaw who I share a name with. (Guess who? ;D)

Yes! I love Kit Carson! Just kidding, I don't seem to remember Kit Carson being an outlaw. Was he? No, you were probably talking about Butch Cassidy or the Sundance Kid, right?

I win!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I win because I have an orthodontist appointment today.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

I win because I will be getting braces this fall and so I need to win, ja?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

I win because I need another tooth surgery!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because I got TARDIS blue band-thingies on my braces.  ;D  That's what colour my braces are gonna be all this month!

Ooh, and I also win because I have an epicly awesome idea for a novel.  I'm planning to start writing it this evening, and I'm gonna write it in MY NEW COMPOSITION BOOK THAT I GOT THIS AFTERNOON!!!!  I got two, and they were both National Geographic ones.  The first had the Orion nebula on the cover, and the second had a lion cub on the cover.  ;D  I also got a cute outfit that I'm probably gonna wear to the next swing dance I go to.  It's got a nice, twirly skirt.  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

What is the title of the Novel?

And I win!

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on July 16, 2013, 03:58:59 PM
What is the title of the Novel?

And I win!

Well, I don't have a permanent name for it yet, but I'm thinkin' I'm gonna call it The White Rose.  No, it's not some romance book or anything, even if the name sounds weird.  It's actually about a modern teenage boy finding a dragon egg and learning how to care for the dragon.  A sort of friendship story.  There's gonna be more of a plot later, but I'm still planning and writing the intro.  ;)
  And if you're wondering why it's called The White Rose, there's a whole story behind that.  I'll let you in on a scene, but ya gotta promise not to tell anyone!

It's a secret
  Matt (the teen) is trying to Google what the white hatchling is, and before he realizes what she's doing, she's already eaten the dozen roses his dad had bought for his mom earlier in the day.  Thus her name:  White Rose, or Rose for short.  ;)
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I love the movie Megamind, therefore I win!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2013, 01:40:45 AM
  I love the movie Megamind, therefore I win!
I love it too so I get to share the win  ;D