News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2013, 01:40:45 AM
  I love the movie Megamind, therefore I win!
I love it more than all of you! It's my favorite animated! So I win!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Did you know that when you're on your own, a little opera goes a long way?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

No. But I still win!  :D

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

I win because I keep biting my cheeks on accident.  Oh, and because I drew a picture of White Rose as a fledgling.  (I know, dragons aren't usually supposed to be called fledglings, but seeing as Rose has feathers, I thought it would fit.  What I'm going for is a young dragon, maybe seven or eight in human years.  If anyone knows what the proper term is, I'd love to know.  :P)

KitrallStreamrippler

Dragonet? Hatchling? Dragon kit? (I've heard all of these used at some point or another.)
Geez, don't these topics just LAST forever?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Teeheehee!  You haven't been on the Vulpine Imperium recently, have you?

KitrallStreamrippler

Why yes I have. Ginger and I got into a LAST post match. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

KitrallStreamrippler

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on July 18, 2013, 06:42:33 AM
Why yes I have. Ginger and I got into a LAST post match. :)

So that's you?!  :o  Lol, I'm Ginger!  :D