News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Aye, mate, I will

Not! I win  :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No ye don'!  Ah du!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Ooh, look! Over there! Cookies  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Don' need one.  Ah already got some cookaes!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 09, 2012, 09:30:15 PM
  Don' need one.  Ah already got some cookaes!

Aww man *takes a cookie*

Rainshadow

*Slaps hand that's taking the cookie*  Och!  Stoppet, ye wee rascal!  Those're mahne!

W0NWILL

All those braw cookies are mahne!

Rainshadow

Nay, they be mine, matey!  Savvy?

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

No, they be mine!  I be the cap'n o' this ship, so the cookies be mine!  Arrrr!

W0NWILL

Ye ain't the cap'n o' this shep! Ah be! Mah cookies!

Rainshadow

I am Alreenia Hiddenblade, lord of Berinfell!  I win!  And I get the cookies!  Mumther's cookies they are!

W0NWILL

Mumwot's cookies? Ah well, the cookies are mahne.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 09, 2012, 09:35:11 PM
  *Slaps hand that's taking the cookie*  Och!  Stoppet, ye wee rascal!  Those're mahne!
;D

W0NWILL