News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

336 pagez an' yer still arguin' aboot thiz?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

No, we are not arguing, we are debating.  Arguing is the immature version of debating.  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah ztill cannae believe tha' ye' aw 'ave gone through 336 pagez o' thiz.

On zecond thought, I take it back. Ah'd be zurprized if it wasnae zomethin' laike 336.

Perhaps you are unaware that this is a dangerous weopon.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Um, it's a creepy blue guy with a gun?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 26, 2012, 10:57:59 PM
  Um, it's a creepy blue guy with a gun?
No, its a wildcat with a trident whos first name is Ungatt who is shouting "I win!".

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

nope, its a scarred fox with a sword pointed at your throat shouting I WIN!

Skipper

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, it'z Beast, one o' the original X-Men.

Skipper

Rusvul

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 27, 2012, 06:07:05 PM
Actually, it'z Beast, one o' the original X-Men.
sorry, no its not, its
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 27, 2012, 12:41:00 PM
a scarred fox with a sword pointed at your throat shouting I WIN!
and he is right, he does win

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Skipper