News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

I won because I watch Firefly! I also win because Jayne is my favorite character and I love his hat.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Romsca

I win 'cause I don't swim near sharks! :D

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I have a new profile lookout!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I win because so do I!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I love Cosmic Gate!

Rainshadow

I win because I love Sky Sailing!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I can type really fast!

Rainshadow

So can I!  On the other forum I'm on (TDL), they have a 30 second rule, where you can't post 2 comments within 30 seconds of each other.  I so often finish typing waaaayyyyy before the 30 seconds are up.  :P

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I currently have 726 consecutive posts right now!

Rainshadow

I win because I have 3,988 posts.  :P

Romsca

How close are you to AbbotAlf's post count?

Rainshadow

Hmm, not sure.  I haven't checked his in a while.

Tam and Martin

You, Rinshadow, are 254 posts away from beating AbbotAlf's score of posts. If you hav'nt heard though, danflorreguba is ow the top poster.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

psybox

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000