News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win because 1.) I love that song! and 2.) Why is the rum gone?!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

I win because...
1: The rum is gone because one, it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectful of men into complete scoundrels, and two, that fire is over a thousand feet high, and the entire royal navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is any chance that they will not see it?
2: I found a better "I've got a jar of dirt" video.

3: I've never actually watched any of the movies XP I just really enjoy the quotes and odd remixes.

I literallly watched that animated jar of dirt video at least six times... If there was an hour long version, I'd probably watch it all the way through.

Rainshadow

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN?!?!?!  *Clears throat*  Excuse me for one moment.  *Walks off*

911  -  911, what is your emergency?

Me   -  Yes, 911, I'd like to report a fox by the name of Rusvul the Sabre.  He says he hasn't watched the Pirates of the Caribbean.

911  -  Oh, yes, I understand fully.  We'll send an officer to his location immediately.

Me  -  With all four movies?

911  -  Of course, Ma'am.

Me  -  Okay, thank you, good night!

911  -  Good night.

*Click*

*Walks back*  Now, where was I?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Um, I'm three thousand feet up right now, about to conduct a raid on an airship. No electricity right now, my phone is almost dead. Can police helicopters even get this high?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 13, 2013, 12:03:02 PM
Um, I'm three thousand feet up right now, about to conduct a raid on an airship. No electricity right now, my phone is almost dead. Can police helicopters even get this high?

Hmm, didn't think about that.  Be right back.  *Walks off again*

Doctor:  Hello, this is the Doctor.

Me:  Yay!  I can't believe I got through!

Doctor:  Who is this?

Me:  Um, never mind about that, I need your help for something.

Doctor:  What?

Me:  There's this fox named Rusvul the Sabre who claimed he's never watched the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Doctor:  WHAT?!?!

Me:  *Holds phone back*  Oy!  No need to shout!  Anyway, he's on the airship Endeavor.  Could you possibly fix his problem?

Doctor:  Right away!

*Click*

*Walks back*  Um, anyway...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I win because I'm listening to an awesome song.

Beautiful, is it not?

Rusvul

I win because I'm listening to a different song that is also awesome.

It's called Letters Between a Little Boy And Himself As An Adult, by Abney Park. It's really cool. And about Pirates of the Carribean, I know that there are several very awesome scenes, such as "I've got a jar of dirt!" and several pretty dang creepy ones, such as Davy Jones strangling that guy with the tentacles on his face and they go down his throat and... eww... And all the undead in the first book.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin

I win even more than more!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

in because I post crowds of posts, and you know what that means? I've posted lots and lots ;D!