News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Sigh*  When will you silly humans learn that we Martians excel in every way?  You should've learned that when we sent one of our own onto your tiny planet to study your ways.  His name?  Sherlock Holmes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psybox

Ridiculous!  Sherlock Holmes isn't a martian, he's a time lord.  That's actually how he managed to survive his supposed death, he just regenerated then disguised himself as his previous regeneration!

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on May 22, 2013, 10:30:53 PM
Ridiculous!  Sherlock Holmes isn't a martian, he's a time lord.  That's actually how he managed to survive his supposed death, he just regenerated then disguised himself as his previous regeneration!

Ha!  Don't you know that all the rest of the Time Lords moved to Mars after Gallifrey was destroyed?  The Ice Warriors weren't happy, but they accepted it after a bit.
  Silly human.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

I win because Abney Park has an awesome album called Aether Shanties.

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 22, 2013, 10:53:47 PM

Ha!  Don't you know that all the rest of the Time Lords moved to Mars after Gallifrey was destroyed?  The Ice Warriors weren't happy, but they accepted it after a bit.
Aha!  That is where you are wrong!  Sherlock Holmes is from when the time lords lived on Gallifrey, he moved away forever before its destruction.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on May 22, 2013, 11:05:34 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on May 22, 2013, 10:53:47 PM

Aha!  That is where you are wrong!  Sherlock Holmes is from when the time lords lived on Gallifrey, he moved away forever before its destruction.

Yes, but he moved to Mars, lived there for quite a few years (53, last time I checked), and was then sent to Earth, partially because we were performing an experiment, and partially because the Ice Warriors were so annoyed by his constant deductions that they were threatening to throw him in prison... or worse...

psybox

The mars colony isn't really his home, he spent a large amount of the time (enough to consider him more of an earthling than a martian) he was supposed to be on mars away to earth.  Thanks to time travel, it wasn't that hard to fool you martians.

Rainshadow

Are you kidding?  He was my neighbour!  He lived in the flat downstairs from mine!  I brought him a pie twice a week so he wouldn't starve.  I also banged on the floor at least once per day when he'd shoot at the wall, trying to get him to stop.  He was the loudest neighbour I've ever had.  An interesting neighbour, but a loud one, nonetheless.

psybox

Oh, the gun was set to do that automatically, and he knew you pie bringing schedule well enough to always be around when you brought the pies.

Rainshadow

Yeah, no, I was over more often than that.  He solved crimes on Mars.  I helped him solve them.  I was sort of the pre-Watson... Watson.  He's one of the annoyingly smart Martian Time Lords.  I slapped him a lot.  A lot a lot.  I think he had quite a purple cheek for the first week or two.  Then he got used to it.  I'm sure if I slapped him harder he'd regenerate, though.

psybox

Time travel, remember?  That was actually him after he was sent to earth, when he was much more active in the martian community.  He still wasn't active enough to be considered a martian, though.  It was usually years from his point of view between your meetings.