News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zorry, nikk vin! An' Rainshadow, zat zoundz like Urgo from Ztargate SG-1!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 03, 2013, 11:03:18 PM

Urgo...  Sorry, I only saw a few episodes.  I have no idea who you're talking about.  :P

Quote from: Mad Maudie on July 03, 2013, 07:52:54 PM
ahh. the 11nth doctor my favorite so far.... oh yeah and i win. suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Doctors have you seen?  11 is my favourite, too, but I did like 10 and 9.  Ooh!  And I found that they're playing the classics on TV still!  I set 'em up to record (I have a DVR), and now I can watch the first Doctor!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 07, 2013, 10:50:32 PM

Urgo...  Sorry, I only saw a few episodes.  I have no idea who you're talking about.  :P

ahh. the 11nth doctor my favorite so far.... oh yeah and i win. suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Doctors have you seen?  11 is my favourite, too, but I did like 10 and 9.  Ooh!  And I found that they're playing the classics on TV still!  I set 'em up to record (I have a DVR), and now I can watch the first Doctor!  :D

HOORAY! Let uz aw give zree cheerz for William Hartnell! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY FOR WILLIAM HARTNELL!!!

An' alzae, nikk vin.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 08, 2013, 07:39:28 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 07, 2013, 10:50:32 PM

HOORAY! Let uz aw give zree cheerz for William Hartnell! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY FOR WILLIAM HARTNELL!!!

An' alzae, nikk vin.

Yes, three cheers for the man who started it all!  HIP HIP HOORAY!  HIP HIP HOORAY!  HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

HIP HIP HOORAY!  :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Buzz_Bumble

Rainshadow

What?  What is that?

Buzz_Bumble

As the title says, it's The Last Post. It's the tune they often play at military funerals and memorial events. You can hear it at FreeSound.org. :)

Redwaller

Unfortunately for you, I win!

Tam and Martin

Unfortunately for you too, I win!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 09, 2013, 07:28:52 AM
As the title says, it's The Last Post. It's the tune they often play at military funerals and memorial events. You can hear it at FreeSound.org. :)

That is something that I never knew.  Cool!  But I still win.  ;D