News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ha!  Well, you don't have THIS!  *Snaps fingers*  *Mysterious blue police box appears*  *Door opens*  *A giant army of Silurians, Sontarans, and many other aliens run out, guns all aimed at Fox*  *Large spaceships appear overhead*  Yeah, that's MY army.  We've got guns, we've got alien technology, and most importantly, we've got Time Lord technology.  What've you got?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I win because I am tired. Didn't get much sleep last night due too an odd dream I had and I was up most of the night trying to recall the dream  :P

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

I win because I have decied to become a Weasel!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Sailears

Methinks there be vermin in 'ere.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Ferrousferret

Birkhoff quote of the week:

*hacks remote control turret gun*

We now betray our overlord. Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!!!!

*random female hacker in corner of the room stares at him with worried expression*

The Shade

Methink yer right!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

KitrallStreamrippler

*steps nervously in between Rain and Fox, paws spread* Hey, can't we all just... *falters, shuts up*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Sailears

Rainshadow

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on July 31, 2013, 08:13:13 PM
*steps nervously in between Rain and Fox, paws spread* Hey, can't we all just... *falters, shuts up*

Oi!  Not your battle!  This here mammal *gestures at Fox* told me to surrender!  Ha!  A Time Lord surrendering?  No way, Jose!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Sailears

Better make a time jump then.

Ferrousferret

Hmph. People having some sort of interstellar time war over there & no one pays any attention to the bleeding purple squirrel sneaking past them... ::)

Sailears

I thought it was a ferret.

Doesn't matter though, hares always win. ;)

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Bored!  *Shoots at the wall*

Maudie

According to the forum it's my birthday! *wink wink* ;) ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3