News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*shakes head pityingly at them and then snaps my fingers. The Throne disappears and reappears under me* Come on learn to work things out!... Nicely.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Ha!  You took the decoy throne, silly!  ::)  *Climbs into the TARDIS, which is disguised as a large rock*  Hehehe...  I win!  *Slams the door*  *TARDIS disappears*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Unfortunately I anticipated that and what you have is the decoy. You can't just fool a Q like that.

Redwaller

Poor, poor, poor little chaps; don't you know that you won't win for a long time?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze ziz Sos very funny!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 02, 2013, 12:53:03 AM
Unfortunately I anticipated that and what you have is the decoy. You can't just fool a Q like that.

Ah, but I knew you would do something like that.  You do, in fact, have the decoy.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Ah but I knew that and I am Q and I have the real one.  ;D

Rusvul

Q have infinite knowledge, but little empathy. Thus, a basic plan concerning emotion can defeat them. Rain has done so to you, and as Timelords struggle with the factual knowledge of early humanity, I have designed a plan to steal the throne that centers on 16th century bathroom doorknob popularity.

Lily

I win! *locks thread*

...just kidding. Again. ;)

Norham Waterpaw

Nice  :D

But I still win!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 02, 2013, 03:59:42 AM
I have designed a plan to steal the throne that centers on 16th century bathroom doorknob popularity.

Or I could just save you the trouble. *Snaps fingers and the REAL throne appears under Rusvul.*   

Ferrousferret

I recently saw Watership Down for the first time & it is quite possibly the most bizarre cartoon ever. I can now see why they were having such problems figuring out the demographic for the movie & why Redwall has had such a hard time of it now. :-\

Faiyloe

There is a movie! I read the book and I really liked it.