News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

I win cuz I just figured out how to do ø's.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Easy; hold in your key. Though I think it only works for phones...there's a bunch of other symbols too, like; æ à ä Æ Å Ø ø ï Î. ü Ü Û ß

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

@Shade:  Or, if you're on a Dell laptop, press and hold Fn and Alt, then press M K U 8 (or 0248, as the little blue keys say ;)).  The result:  ø
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

?}?M!5UU ?&'Åä?'Gà
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

... I just cøpy and past.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

I win because Studio Ghibli is amazing!!!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 06, 2013, 11:38:06 PM
  @Shade:  Or, if you're on a Dell laptop, press and hold Fn and Alt, then press M K U 8 (or 0248, as the little blue keys say ;)).  The result:  ø

Ok, that has convinced me the phone "key boards" are better. ;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on October 07, 2013, 02:24:49 PM

Ok, that has convinced me the phone "key boards" are better. ;D

Lol, I took a Spanish class on the computer that taught me ALL about the 'Fn' combinations.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ferrousferret

Yeah, I'm not even going to try to figure that out. Although, I seemingly feel really bad for all Oriental, Hindi, Arab, Nordic & Portugese Language speakers.

Rainshadow

Random:  Anyone here heard of He Is We?

Rusvul

Lemme try! O; YOU HAVE CHANGED MY RESOLUTION HOW DARE YOU!

The Shade