News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

The Shade

Dare you argue with me? Wins, The Shade does.

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiny Jackalope on November 17, 2013, 06:18:21 PM
SILENCE!!!!!!

I don't get the point of this picture.  There's obviously nothing there!  It's just a blank screen, even if you tilt it back.  Weird.  (In case you didn't get that, it's Doctor Who related.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 17, 2013, 08:58:55 PM
SILENCE!!!!!!

I don't get the point of this picture.  There's obviously nothing there!  It's just a blank screen, even if you tilt it back.  Weird.  (In case you didn't get that, it's Doctor Who related.  ;))

*ztart'z zin'in Dragonforce*...nae for Ze Zilence,......*'int 'int!*

...Rize over zhadov mountainz, blazin' viz pover........
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

psybox

SILENCE!!!!!!

Yep, I tilted it back, but I didn't see anything.  Now, the weird part is when I untilted the screen, my computer had a bullet hole in it, and I was holding a gun!
I wonder where I got the gun...

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on November 17, 2013, 11:14:29 PM
SILENCE!!!!!!

Yep, I tilted it back, but I didn't see anything.  Now, the weird part is when I untilted the screen, my computer had a bullet hole in it, and I was holding a gun!

Yeah, I mean, right now I'm holding a butter knife...  It's kinda hard to read around the cracks in the screen.  Oh, now it's flickering.  I think my computer's gonna shut dow
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

You know, The Impossible Astronaut and Day of the Moon were two horrible Doctor Who episodes, they were just a group of short scenes that had no coherent plot, it's almost as if they both had half of the episode cut out.

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on November 17, 2013, 11:26:17 PM
You know, The Impossible Astronaut and Day of the Moon were two horrible Doctor Who episodes, they were just a group of short scenes that had no coherent plot, it's almost as if they both had half of the episode cut out.

I know!  It was ridiculous!  And by the end of it, for some reason, I was holding a pair of scissors and a large steak knife.  Dunno why, but I have the feeling that I was really irritated with that episode.  Ugh!

psybox

Me too!  Except I had a sword disguised as a fish and a crossbow disguised as a stuffed unicorn.

Rainshadow

Yeah, and I was feeling a little lightheaded for the rest of the evening.  And I had this problem with remembering stuff.  Like I'd start talking to someone, then I'd just forget what I wanted to say.  Quite annoying, if I do say so myself.

Osu

SILENCE!!!!!!

Okay, that scared the ever living snot out of me. O_O;;
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Norham Waterpaw

*snrk* Heh,did you see Osu's face? It was- Oh hi!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Osu on November 18, 2013, 12:32:53 AM
SILENCE!!!!!!

Okay, that scared the ever living snot out of me. O_O;;
Wait, whats that mean? I've never seen Doctor Who....can somebody explain it?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

The Silence are a race of aliens that edit themselves out of your mind the moment you look away from them.

Why did I just type something?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

You didn't type anything...  Oh wait, yeah you...  No, there's nothing...  What?