News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Wanna see a time travel watch?

This is how I picture the design of the watch I made up yesterday.  Pretty cool, right?  You can change the year, month, day, and time.  Of course, the one I imagine is military time, but still, pretty darn close.  ;)  In my imagine, the timepiece also has a knob that, if you press it, shows the archive.  Every previous date/time you traveled to.  It's a knob, so obviously you spin it to see farther back dates.  And if you press it again, you go back to the time.

The only bummer about the design is that it doesn't actually tell time.  So you don't ever know what time it is.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Nice. It'll only last ten years though.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on November 30, 2013, 07:28:42 PM
Nice. It'll only last ten years though.  :P

No, that's just the battery.  ;)  Of course, this is just the closest watch to what I was imagining.  The watch I thought up has no expiration date or whatever; it's practically indestructible.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Well, its time that I win!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

WRONG!

You know where to find me.  SH

rachel25

Does the SH stand for Sherlock Holmes?
SH.  ;D
*wins*

Rainshadow

No, it stands for Sherlock Homes.  He's a realtor.  Great at selling houses, if I do say so myself!

Jukka the Sling

*wanders randomly into this thread* Ooh! I think I win!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

I do believe, good people, that I win.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 03, 2013, 01:46:56 AM
  I do believe, good people, that Vilu Daskar wins.
That right
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Griffen

I believe that Rainshadow should win.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Griffen on December 03, 2013, 03:25:09 AM
I believe that Rainshadow should win.

Congrats!  You win the gold star!