well ill just end it now!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

Beavers are like ninjas Jack! They work at night and they're hard to find
                                                                        -Si Robertson

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on January 25, 2014, 07:34:12 PM
The twelfth's?

Eleven's.  ;)  So cool!  Lol, it took me probably ten to twenty minutes to figure out how to get the batteries in and make it work, though.  (The battery compartment wouldn't snap into place, then it would go off without warning.  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Unimaginative

Oh, the Doctor! For my birthday, my mom got me a box of the eleven doctors (Not Peter Capaldi or John Hurt.) They came with little sonic screwdrivers, and Sylvester McCoy had his umbrella.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 25, 2014, 11:54:29 PM
The twelfth's?

Eleven's.  ;)  So cool!  Lol, it took me probably ten to twenty minutes to figure out how to get the batteries in and make it work, though.  (The battery compartment wouldn't snap into place, then it would go off without warning.  ::))
Alrighty then. All you'll need is a TARDIS, and possibly a sonic watering can for Rainy, and you're all set.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on January 26, 2014, 01:47:41 PM
The twelfth's?

Alrighty then. All you'll need is a TARDIS, and possibly a sonic watering can for Rainy, and you're all set.  ;D

My TARDIS is out back (in the form of a tree, of all things.  ::)), and Rainy already has his watering can (I can never tell if it's sonic or just magical... it seems like both.  :P), so I guess I'm good to go on adventures!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Nikk pryozz tur vinner!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

What a vision of darkness, creeps in with desperate sharpness, lecherous grafting of knowledge to my young mortal subconscious.
Words writ by breath of the ancients, wiser than even the pagans, or the wizened old men with wands and white beards that once were ensconced in my pages.

Obfuscated by doom, and laden with arduous tasks are the pathways laid out for the lot of us.
Mages and witches and princes and maids, pages with inches of space for mistakes.

I am the beast, I am the light, I am the blighted being cursed with sight
I am the god who created a world, I am leviathan, the girl

I can do it on my own, but you're a hero after all, and we may think our sacrifice is just but pride comes right before the fall.
The cascade of rain on my needles, a hand grasping tight to the bottle, of a woman with untapped potential, the ennui of too late and too little.

Our failures have made, a bridge for success, if our game is half played, then who's played the rest of it?
Heroes we were in a universe doomed, soldiers in battles best left un-exhumed.

I am the beast, I am the light, I am the blighted being cursed with sight
I am the god who created a world, I am leviathan, the girl. And-

I can do it on my own
we can do it on our own
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

I am Leviathan, the girl...

https://soundcloud.com/hamsters/leviathan-the-girl
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 19, 2014, 03:04:14 PM
  I win 'cause when my alarm went off, I forgot that I couldn't use my CD player remote to turn it off.  There I was, sitting in bed, hitting the off button on the remote, but the darn thing wouldn't turn off!  I couldn't figure it out!  :P

I know that was from a while ago but once when I was a sleep and deeming my alarm went off and I kept trying to turn it off in my dream but it wouldn't work then I woke up and turned it off for real.

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 26, 2014, 02:57:38 PM
Quote from: The Shade on January 26, 2014, 01:47:41 PM
The twelfth's?

My TARDIS is out back (in the form of a tree, of all things.  ::)), and Rainy already has his watering can (I can never tell if it's sonic or just magical... it seems like both.  :P), so I guess I'm good to go on adventures!  :D

Cool I started to watch Doctor who. Is there any chance you can take me somewhere. or do you already have... "Someone".
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 27, 2014, 08:44:14 PM
Cool I started to watch Doctor who. Is there any chance you can take me somewhere. or do you already have... "Someone".

Well, if you count Dr. Rainy as a "someone", then yes, I have a "someone", but he's a bit tied up at the moment (literally), so we could have an adventure sometime.  If I can get my TARDIS to work.  She's a new model, so there are still a couple of bugs, including the one that makes her jump forward a couple years in time when I'm trying to go somewhere.  It's... it's really annoying.

Faiyloe

Who Exactly is Dr. Rainy?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Dr. Rainy is the insane personality side of her brain, popping out occasionally to give his five cents in the most outrageous British accent. Thankfully, he's been detained for quite a while. Kinda like the voices in my head. They can be loud sometimes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.