News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 28, 2014, 12:03:24 AM
LOL I Love the GIFs! Rain! I was laughing so hard when I read that! How long did it take you to make that?

Longer than it should've.  ::)  (Probably ten to twenty minutes at most, but only because I couldn't find the perfect ones right off the bat.  ;))

Oh, by the way, I WIN!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 27, 2014, 09:54:33 PM
  @Faiy:  Skarzsy's right.  Dr. Rainy is a character I made up after people started calling me Rainy.  The Dr. part came from a different forum, where my nickname is Doctor Rain.  Not Dr. Rain, Doctor Rain.  But, essentially Dr. Rainy is a British guy who's only real in my mind locked up in a cupboard with Hitler most days.  He escapes sometimes and takes control of my account, which is really annoying, and he always posts *Awesome British accent* and *Awesome British accent ends* in every post.  And he has a watering can that I'm 67% sure is sonic, but 33% sure is slightly magical.  It does weird things.

@Skarzs:(If you're wondering what he does in the cupboard with The Führer, chess is the word.  ;) )
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on January 28, 2014, 06:45:34 PM
 @Faiy:  Skarzsy's right.  Dr. Rainy is a character I made up after people started calling me Rainy.  The Dr. part came from a different forum, where my nickname is Doctor Rain.  Not Dr. Rain, Doctor Rain.  But, essentially Dr. Rainy is a British guy who's only real in my mind locked up in a cupboard with Hitler most days.  He escapes sometimes and takes control of my account, which is really annoying, and he always posts *Awesome British accent* and *Awesome British accent ends* in every post.  And he has a watering can that I'm 67% sure is sonic, but 33% sure is slightly magical.  It does weird things.

@Skarzs:(If you're wondering what he does in the cupboard with The Führer, chess is the word.  ;) )

Yes, they have endless chess tournaments.  (Rainy always wins, since Time Lords created chess and he's a Time Lord.)  It's really annoying when they drag me into it.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 28, 2014, 06:48:44 PM
Quote from: The Shade on January 28, 2014, 06:45:34 PM
  @Faiy:  Skarzsy's right.  Dr. Rainy is a character I made up after people started calling me Rainy.  The Dr. part came from a different forum, where my nickname is Doctor Rain.  Not Dr. Rain, Doctor Rain.  But, essentially Dr. Rainy is a British guy who's only real in my mind locked up in a cupboard with Hitler most days.  He escapes sometimes and takes control of my account, which is really annoying, and he always posts *Awesome British accent* and *Awesome British accent ends* in every post.  And he has a watering can that I'm 67% sure is sonic, but 33% sure is slightly magical.  It does weird things.

@Skarzs:(If you're wondering what he does in the cupboard with The Führer, chess is the word.  ;) )

Yes, they have endless chess tournaments.  (Rainy always wins, since Time Lords created chess and he's a Time Lord.)  It's really annoying when they drag me into it.  ::)

LOL Love it. hundred times better than Eolyiaf!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

The Shade

Lol. So yellow is the new evil?

The Skarzs

Oh, that's Faiyloe backwards. I can smart.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

New? what do you mean new? I have always been Yellow. What do you think I am some kind of cop out! I am very professional. Evil but positional.

Faiyloe

::) Evil twin sister...

Faiyloe

Professional evil villein twin sister!

The Skarzs

That is very hard to read.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Not if you zoom in on a touchscreen.  ;)

Faiyloe

What is hard to read the yellow?