News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

You should listen to the Sherlock series 3 soundtrack!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ferrousferret

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin! Zerefore, Nikk pryozz brin'in' back ziz vee video:

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MatthiasMan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

WWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause a creepy guy was trying to talk to my mom yesterday as we were in the car.  And he's back RIGHT NOW and it's really creeping me out 'cause we called the police on him and someone else reported him too.  Pretty darn scared!

The Skarzs

Oh yeah? Well me and my dad were driving home from a job when some guy pulls up by us at a red light and rolls down his window. We had our window down (I wish we hadn't). He was about forty, so this makes this even stranger. He rolled down his window and says to us "So, where are all the white girls?"
O_o What the. . .
If that was not the strangest thing in the world, I don't know what was.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 11, 2014, 07:48:04 PM
Oh yeah? Well me and my dad were driving home from a job when some guy pulls up by us at a red light and rolls down his window. We had our window down (I wish we hadn't). He was about forty, so this makes this even stranger. He rolled down his window and says to us "So, where are all the white girls?"
O_o What the. . .
If that was not the strangest thing in the world, I don't know what was.

Um, well, the police just left our house after talking to the guy (the owner of the pest company that used to service our house), and apparently he's... not all there.  Not mentally unstable, but... um, he's doing things that do bad things to your health, if you get my drift.  (Not sure if I'm allowed to be more specific on here, as there are pretty young members.)

Yeah, he was in our backyard when the police showed up.  It.  Was.  FREAKY!  We were all upstairs at that point, watching through the window and trying to see him.  Apparently, he was trying to service our house, but my mom had cancelled the service this morning after he tried chasing us down yesterday while we were trying to drive to BSF.  (He first tried going up to our front door, then tried to flag us down whilst running alongside the car.  Then he hopped into his own and sped away.)

So, yeah, never had the police visit my house before, but I felt ten times safer as soon as they pulled up.  They got rid of the guy (hopefully permanently!), so now I feel more comfortable.  But that was the scariest thing I've ever seen!