News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferrousferret

I *dodge, dodge, dodge* I w- *dodge, dodge* WIIIN! *dodge*

Amarith Waterspring

not anymore!!!!!!    ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Amarith Waterspring

YES MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Romsca

Gano*

*translation from Spanish: I win

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

!No ganas! !Yo gano!

The Skarzs

I am here, posting, and obeying the rules. I win.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ferrousferret

Oy, Ganamos a un punto. Es no mucho suprendido.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

*Boots Skarz onto  Neptune*

No, I win!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.