News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Conrad the Painless

I've been gone for too long......
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Rainshadow

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 27, 2014, 05:22:09 PM
A what?

A Hogwarts AU (alternate universe) for the anime Free!.  Basically meaning, what house each character is in, their best subjects (still working on that), Quidditch positions (halfway done with that), and if they're Muggle-born, pureblood, or half-blood (almost halfway done with that).  Trying to decide if I want it more detailed than that, but that's what I have in mind so far.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Just muddle...pure-blood, half-blood or puddle.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Delthion

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on November 28, 2014, 01:21:45 AM
Just muddle...pure-blood, half-blood or puddle.

Muggle-born:  A witch or wizard with Muggle (non-magical human) parents.

Half-blood:  A witch or wizard with one Muggle or half-blood parent and one magical parent.  (It doesn't mention it on the Wiki page (I had to look up good descriptions 'cause I second guess myself all the time :P), but I'm pretty sure that the half-blood status also applies to the magical child of two half-blood parents.)

Pure-blood:  A witch or wizard born into a family of wizards and witches, with no Muggles in the bloodline.

I decided on the car trip home which Quidditch position every character's on (that was kinda hard), as well as what blood status they have (that was almost just as hard).  I'm saving the best class till later, 'cause my brain was almost dead by the time I got to that part.  :P

The Mask

Haven't you read Harry Potter Del? Ah well, you're not missing much.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

You, however, are missing something, Masky 2.0.  Namely, the Throne of Win!  *Sits upon the Throne of Win*

Maudie

I win because I haven't been on here for like a year in a half! Oh, hi The Mask. Always nice to meet someone with good taste in usernames!

Make no mistake, I am not returning. Merely dropping in for a little visit.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Freddy