News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

When the beating of your heart...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Matches the beating of the drums, there is knowledge that Delthion has won!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

...Echoes the beating of the drums...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Meh, whatever, I still win...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

...There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!

Delthion

Rainshadow

Will you join in our crusade?

Delthion

Wow, you really have Les Mis memorized don't you? No matter, I win!

Rainshadow

(Comes from several road trips where Les Misérables was one of the only things to listen to.  ;))

Who will be strong and stand with me?

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on December 15, 2014, 04:37:48 AM
Wow, you really have Les Mis memorized don't you? No matter, I win!

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?

SilentSam

MMPH... (Guys i'm getting impatient)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free!