"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

True

True or False? I said that Grath and Inbar are my favorite couple from Redwall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

False

T or F It took me one day to build Redwall Abbey out of Legos?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

That was true actually and false
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Hahaha  Wrong again.....It only took one day to build Redwall Abbey out of Lego's.  ;D

T or F : A new "Leatho's Art" video is coming soon.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

WarriorOfMossflower

True

T or F: I am British
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

True?

My favorite animal is a cat.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

true or false? I own an iPad

Rainshadow

True, and actually, my favorite animal is a dragon, then cats.

I can ride a horse.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

oh, okay. Um... True?

true or false? I have said the line "With Redwall, you can't choose just one" somewhere on this forum.

Rainshadow

True.

I can play the guitar.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Um, true?

TOF, I broke my wrist walking backwards, blowing bubbles then tripping over a skateboard?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

True.

I have gotten stitches from a cat scratch.

Redwallfan7

true

True or false? dogs and hyenas are related

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm pretty sure it's false.
I'm watching TV right now.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

false

true or false? I'm a Christian