"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

false
true or f if I read the Rouge crew
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

Wrong, that was true

I'm going to say true

true or false? I said that I like vanilla ice cream on this forum
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

You forgot to put a question.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False?

I'm a Christian.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

true

I speak four languages

Redwallfan7

false

True or false? Im from a state in the United States

WarriorOfMossflower

True

T or F: I love PotC
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

True.

I have played Wizard101.

Redwallfan7

true

True or False? I like to draw

Rainshadow

True.

I love to draw dragons.

Redwallfan7

true

I love to draw big cats

Rainshadow

True.

I love The Pearls of Lutra.

Redwaller

true?

I broke my leg once

Rainshadow

True, and it was false for my question.  I didn't like the sadness in that one.

I eat jello and pudding.