News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True, and I actually do hate Chuck E. Cheese.

My favorite Redwall book is Doomwyte.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false

I have several favorite Redwall books
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.

I hate coconut.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false

I hate hotdogs
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True, and mine about the coconut was true.

I love hot dogs.

Redwallfan7

no mine was false

true

I like Lucky from the Dr. Dolittle movie

Rainshadow

False, and mine was false too.  Unless I cook them on an open flame, I don't like hot dogs.

I have eaten dinner.

Redwallfan7

mine was true

true

I'm going to buy The Sable Quean

Rainshadow

True.

I own The Taggerung.

Eustace Scrubb

False.

I don't like the Redwall books.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

false

I own the books Redwall, Mattimeo, and Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

true

I have the book High Rhulain.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

true

You drew me a picture of Kroova and Sagax from Triss

Leatho Shellhound

true

I laugh more than my sister.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

false

I have a younger sibling