News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Probably true.  And mine was a trick question.  I can sing, but I can't right now.  I found that if I try to sing when I'm sick, I start panting.  It sounds horrible!

T or F?  I'm missing a few permanent teeth.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Veil Sixclaw

false

and my one was true well done it was a while ago but my bird flew into the window and fell down the back of the sofa so i had to get him out, so i did but he was a bit shocked so he bit me and wouldn't let go it took ages for him to get off!! it hurt

T or F i have two goldfish
Pie iz awesome

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I love the Seekers series by Erin Hunter
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I'm drinking mint tea.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I'm drinking eggnog
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I love eggnog.

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I love apple cider

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I've been listening to the same song for the past hour.

Veil Sixclaw

true
T or F i used to have 3 goldfish
Pie iz awesome

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I finally changed the song I'm listening to.

Veil Sixclaw

true? and yes i did used to have 3 goldfish but one jumped out and died!!  :'(

T or F im exited
Pie iz awesome

Leatho Shellhound

True I hope.

I finish drawing the requests.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Veil Sixclaw

false? and mine was true im excited cuz my nans gonna be here soon!!! ;D ;D :D :D ;) :) 8) 8) :) ;)

T or F my nans late
Pie iz awesome

Leatho Shellhound

False

Mine was true

T or F I am listening to "There's a Place for us."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I ain't gonna be goin' nowhere today.