Redwaller

true

Mine is true  :(

T or F, I'm sleepy.

Redwallfan7

mine was false

true

t or f I like vanilla
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?  (Oh, and my question about the Avengers, the one that's a few pages back, that was false ;) )

T or F?  My favorite Avengers are Captain America, Iron Man and the Black Widow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

False

T or F I Drew a really good Gulo the savege for WONWILL today. (Can't wait to post it)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

true

T or f my dog is turning 4
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  My dog is turning four.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

False

T or F, I'm in the USA
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I have been to Hawaii

Buckler The Leg Buckler

F
T or F? I've seen Mexico
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Lord Gorath

T

T or F? I am from Jupiter.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

F

T or F I like fried chicken

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I like Netflix

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I have a New Testament Bible

Rainshadow

True.  (Oh, and by the way, that little post I had a while back about my dog turning four?  That was true)

T or F?  I hate Ticket to Ride.