Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

mine was true

true?

t or f I like Muse
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Haha, mine was false.

True.

T or F?  I don't like Brave Saint Saturn.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f so far my favorite Lord of the Rings character is Pippin
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Buckler The Leg Buckler

T? And awesome your'e readin' LOTR! Also mine was true.

T or F I've read all the Redwall books.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I have a flat screen TV in my room

Buckler The Leg Buckler

T? Mine was false. Haven't read Mariel, Rhulain, and Triss yet.

Tam and Martin

True

my favorite ice cream is vanilla

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I love the song Ready or Not by Britt Nicole and Lecrae

Romsca

True
T or F I like Harry from One Direction

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I don't like Lady Gaga

Romsca

true
and you were right
t or f cal ripkin jr played on the baltimore orioles

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I like Christmas music (Well at least some of it)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

T?

T or F I like Christmas?

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I believe that Jesus Christ rose