News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Unanswerable questions.

Started by Faiyloe, September 07, 2013, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Here is were we can ask and try and answer Unanswerable questions like which came first the chicken or the egg, what color is the letter Z and how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Anybody can try to answer the questions.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

MeadowR

Interesting post!

'If a tree falls and no one's around to witness it, does it make a sound?'

My answer to that one is, yes. Of course it makes a sound! It's still a heavy object capable of noise.  It's just no one is around to hear it!

I have given the chicken - egg problem a good think before. I have to look at it in evolutionary terms for an attempted intellectual reply. I'll get back to that.

W is definitely a yellow. Z could be dark blue... or whichever colour people want?

I'm sure a woodchuck could chuck a lot! ?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Faiyloe

I think Z would be a neon yellowish green color.

If a tree falls and no one's around does it still make a sound? I would say no because sound is just vibrations in the air that when they hit your ear they vibrate your ear drum and send a signal to your brain telling it that you heard something.   

Norham Waterpaw

Well, God made the animals, so I can only assume the chicken came first. I don't recall Noah leading two pair of eggs onto the ark.

And in answer to the woodchuck question: It depends on how much Gatorade he drank  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 07, 2013, 02:24:07 PM
Well, God made the animals, so I can only assume the chicken came first. I don't recall Noah leading two pair of eggs onto the ark.

Very true! The Chicken came first!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 07, 2013, 01:54:29 PM

If a tree falls and no one's around does it still make a sound? I would say no because sound is just vibrations in the air that when they hit your ear they vibrate your ear drum and send a signal to your brain telling it that you heard something.   

If I recall, Z is this colour. Or was is this one? Maybe this one? Oh, its been awhile...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Shade on September 07, 2013, 08:36:22 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 07, 2013, 01:54:29 PM

If I recall, Z is this colour. Or was is this one? Maybe this one? Oh, its been awhile...

LOL  ;D ;D ;D

The Shade

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 07, 2013, 02:24:07 PM
.......I don't recall Noah leading two pair of eggs onto the ark.

Im sure I remember reading that! ;D (JK)

Faiyloe

here is one

Why is yellow cheerful? (this game was inspired by a character form a book called "Chasing Vermeer" her name was Petra and she would play this game with herself. That was one of the questions she asked herself.) 

The Shade

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 07, 2013, 08:52:04 PM
here is one

Why is yellow cheerful? (this game was inspired by a character form a book called "Chasing Vermeer" her name was Petra and she would play this game with herself. That was one of the questions she asked herself.) 

Cuz its bright! Ok, heres a good one; Averything I say is a lie.  ;D

Faiyloe

That is not a question it's a statement.

The Shade

Hey, its the only thing I have to offer!  ;)

Faiyloe

The Shade

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhy iz ze zky pink viz a bright zlazh o' blue dovn ze middle?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.