News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Talk like HIAG

Started by Vilu Daskar, September 07, 2013, 04:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Ublaz

Vhy doez HIAG talk like ziz anyvay?
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Tam and Martin

'E Vanted tae copy ze veasels from somewhere.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Vy are ve zuppozed tae talk like 'Ead?  Vot'z zae great aboot 'iz vay o' zpeakin', anyvay?  (That was probably a horrible impression.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

The Shade

Nikk think ze point iz zat ziz iz ze bezt way of zpeaking!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

Vhiz accent zeemz like a combination ov Zcottish/German or zomvhing.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Aye, 'e zaid vot it vaz at zome point.  Ah dinnae remember vot 'e zaid, but 'e zaid zomezing.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Puul, Nikk think 'e zay it waz weazel!

Rainshadow

Nay, 'e zaid it vazn't veazel, 'e actually did explain it at von point.

The Shade

Aye, Nikk vaz only guezzing at ziz point.

Tam and Martin

Puul, Nikk Pryozz ze vinner!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vrong zread Tam. An' ah 'ave zaid it a fev placez at leazt, tiz nae Weasel (For zen tvid be impozzible for anybeazt on ziz forum tae underztand it, az vell az zat tiz illegal for me tae uze it in a zituation like ziz vizoot ze right permizzion o' approval) an' ah really 'ave nay name for it. Ah juzt cav it Hiag.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 29, 2013, 10:30:21 PM
Vrong zread Tam. An' ah 'ave zaid it a fev placez at leazt, tiz nae Weasel (For zen tvid be impozzible for anybeazt on ziz forum tae underztand it, az vell az zat tiz illegal for me tae uze it in a zituation like ziz vizoot ze right permizzion o' approval) an' ah really 'ave nay name for it. Ah juzt cav it Hiag.
I know but that is my favorite thing to say in your speech.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 29, 2013, 10:33:14 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 29, 2013, 10:30:21 PM
I know but that is my favorite thing to say in your speech.

Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Ah found an old quote by Tiria Wildlough zat may 'elp:

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 26, 2011, 02:48:27 PM
Rosie, I must warn you of HeadInAnotherGalaxy. He has an tendency to speak in a mixture of highlander and monitor lizard. :o Also, he is in the habit of going around saying, 'Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'
No offense, HiAG! ;)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien