News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Brainstorm the government! (bad title XD I know)(game idea)

Started by Faiyloe, September 11, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the RP have...?

Humans
7 (38.9%)
Redwall Animals
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Faiyloe

I had an idea like W0NWILLS idea with Planet Wisilgr except it would be with a government.
We would brainstorm how it works pick who the rulers and officials are what time this government is in, the general landscape of the place the main exports imports etc. Then we would RP it. Our character would be more or less ourselves. 

Government as it stands.

council:

1 Aristocratic leader

x number of aristocratic councilors. Each would represent a specific aristocratic thing, for instance, investment, or armory.

Faiyloe: (Peaceful) Foreign Relations Councilor.

Shade: Treasurer

1 Common leader

x number of common councilors. Each would represent a specific craft or profession, for example, farming or blacksmithing.

Rusvul: Blacksmith guild representative.

Currency

Concepiece: Equivalent to a penny, made of copper/tin, each depicting the head of one of the Councilors. Not very valuable because they only last as long as the councilor, if Counselor Pridefall died, all the coins with Pridefall's face would become invalid currency. The Achievements of the Councilor determine the number of coins they get with their head on them. The worthless coins can be exchanged for new ones and then reminted.

Argae: Silver coin, depicts the Council Leaders heads. Does not become obsolete as quickly as concepieces, the councillor must be dead for fifty years/seasons before the coin becomes worthless. Worth 100 Concepieces.

Aurae: Gold coin, depicts the nation's symbol, whatever that may be, never becomes worthless, so long as it is legible. Worth some strange number (42? 51? 84? maybe just 100?) Argae.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

I was wondering what this topic was, til I clicked!  ;D Im in of course...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

If you have a better title idea pleas tell me cuz I'm all out :P. One thing I was wondering was would our characters be Redwall animals or humans.   

The Shade

Good question...maybe set a poll? See what any others think?

Faiyloe

The Shade

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Banana! Zorry, ve did improvization practice in Zeatre today...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Maybe I should change the title to Brainstorm the Castle cuz that sounds better.

I was thinking this would most likely be in a medieval setting but if you guys have any other ideas I'd love to here them.

Edit: Before we can really do much we should probably decide what type of government it should be should there be a king should it be a democracy etc.   

Wolfhunter333

I think that it should be similar to England's government, where it has a king/queen and a prime minister with a council. I'm in too BTW...

Blaggut

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 11, 2013, 09:46:42 PM
Maybe I should change the title to Brainstorm the Castle cuz that sounds better.

I was thinking this would most likely be in a medieval setting but if you guys have any other ideas I'd love to here them.

Edit: Before we can really do much we should probably decide what type of government it should be should there be a king should it be a democracy etc.   

American Goverment. More obvious and easy to follow.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

Maybe we could do something like the the ancient Roman government. A Republic, A government ruled by elected officials.   (I have been learning about that in history)  We wont have to go exactly by whatever government we chose this will just be a base to work on.   

The Shade

To be brutally honest, I dont know a lot about goverments, Ill just roll with you guys...