News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Why, oh why?

Started by Redwaller, September 18, 2013, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

And you are only 14.  ;D accomplished just doesn't cut it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

naima

i like the way that words look when they're all in lower-case. that's all really
it was the strangest thing today
i studied footprints in abandoned pathways
'neath forgotten undergrowth something stirring again
you were a single red blood cell and I lost you in this knot of capillaries
but you were bringing me oxygen when I needed it most in the smoke

(frank turner)

Tiria Wildlough

I really hate it when people type in chatspeak all the time. I mean, it's okay if you're on a phone or something, but not ALL the time. T_T
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 21, 2013, 03:17:00 AM
I really hate it when people type in chatspeak all the time. I mean, it's okay if you're on a phone or something, but not ALL the time. T_T
wat i hav no idea wut ur talkin abot

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 19, 2013, 11:52:06 PM
You astound me! But I am dyslexic so I have always struggled with other languages.
I'm not dyslexic, but I am apparently really bad at other languages. Idk. XD

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 22, 2013, 06:31:18 PM
Ach...
wat is ther a prob or somethin

MeadowR

I learnt Spanish for five years at school but I still wasn't great at languages. Only remember a few bits of vocab now!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Redwaller on September 18, 2013, 01:18:57 AM
A question that has been swirling through my mind, and it's getting annoying.

I don't want to be rude, but I just want to help those that this may concern, but:

Why, oh why do you have misspelling in your posts(I mean big ones)? Like no commas, no capitalization or unnecessary capitalization of words, big misspellings like(i.e.) uncofoundabe(unfoundable). Personally, I can't stand errors, and hate when I do them(let apart other people!).

As I have said before, don't think I'm trying to offend anyone, but I just wanted to know why.

Any thoughts on that?
Because I don't care enough to do it
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.