News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Happy Un-Birthday to ye all!

Started by Nightfire, July 26, 2011, 10:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 30, 2011, 01:19:56 AM
"When life gives you lemons, make grapejuice. Then sit back and let life figure out how you pulled that one off."

Hey, where did you get that quote? I told it to my sister, and she's dying to know.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Hey, Nightfire, can I call you Nightie? Hehehe...
Flower of Happy.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nighte Nightie Nightingale. Heeheehee...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Call me Nightingale, HiaG, and I'll start calling you a pile of gloop. And you can't call me Nightey. Martha is the only one on the website allowed to do that and not die a tragic death afterwards.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Pile of goop. You're dead. *Nightfire beheads him VERRRRRRY SLOWLLLLY with a rusty spoon.*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag zilently watchez with controlled laughter az Nightfire the Nightingale beheadz a wax dummy.

Nightfire

ONLY MARTHA IS ALLOWED TO CALL ME STUPID NICKNAMES WTHOUT DYING A SLOW, PAINFUL, AND BLOODY DEATH! YAYALAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, you are eaten up with an aspiration to uphold the bloodwrath-y and thoroughly capricious individuality of your roleplay character Nightfire, and I for one am weary of this. Please desist from promoting your preferred character so greatly.
(In other words, I am kind of sick of hearing about how Nightfire beheads people slowly with a rusty spoon. >:()
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

For what it's worth, I think "Nightingale" is actually a comely name, although I admit the spirit in which it is used does have a certain effect on it.
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

Nightie!
Sing, sweet nightingale...lalalalalaa, above meee...
Ooh, help, I'm dying! It hurts sooo much... ::) ::)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Yes, I know Martha Braebuck. She hasn't been to active lately, though. And we're off topic.

HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YE ALL!!!!!!!

Ungatt Trunn

Why, thank you! Even though my birthday isn't for another eight months! :D

Life is too short to rush through it.