News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Are the spells said in a magic language. Cuz it is a lot easier to make up "Kentep ortaorath" and still sound intelligent then it its to make up something that rhymes in English and still sound intelligent.     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

W0NWILL

Just write random words, that's what I suggest. Doesn't even have to rhyme.

Faiyloe

maybe we should make some spells so that when two people say the same spell they say the same thing.

Leatho Shellhound

I'm thinking about making a second character, who do you think the character should be W0N?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 23, 2013, 11:07:26 PM
I'm thinking about making a second character, who do you think the character should be W0N?

(Well, I'm not Won, but I'll make a suggestion anyway)  You could make a blacksmith, shopkeeper, the town physician, apprentice to the town physician, servant, prisoner, castle cook, etc.  Ooh, you could be the scribe.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

You're good, I happy to take suggestions from any one.  8)

Good ideas! I like the blacksmith and scribe idea a lot. Hmmm.... What do you think of a squire trained also in the craft of a blacksmith. thoughs?

click the banner

Rainshadow

That'd be an interesting mix of roles.  :)

@Won:  Is there a set limit for characters?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Well just blacksmith/squire. I'm thinking shrew. Male of female?

click the banner

W0NWILL

@Leatho: Male. Definitely.

@Rain: Just so long as you can handle them.

Leatho Shellhound

Name: Járnsmiður (Blacksmith in lcelandic) for short Jarn (meaning iron)

Species: Water Shrew

Rank: Squire to Sir Gawain, the son of Log-a-Log the Shrew Chief and a Master Blacksmith.

Weapons: War hammer and a black iron shortsword.

Apperance: His fur is like any other water shrew but with more grey in it, his eyes are blue with a green tint. He wears a red and purple checkered tunic over his chain mail. With small brown shoes and has a silver earing in his left ear. He has a black belt with his sword scabbard on his left hip. He also has a black cloak when the weather is bad.

Personality: He does not speek much, but when he does he speeks his mind. Looks on the cloudy side of things.

Other: He was the son of Log-a-Log as mentioned before. He traveled to the great badger mountain where he learned to be a blacksmith. After which he came to Redwallelot and became Sir Gawain's squire.

click the banner

W0NWILL

Accepted. With everyone all making characters, you'd think I'd work more on the king.

KitrallStreamrippler

May I make a character (or two)? This looks really interesting!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Are you really asking? Of course.

The Shade

Name: Mack "The Mauler"
Species: Hare
Weapons: Gauntlet-cad fists, and sometimes a hammer-axe or a chain he wears.
Apperance: About average height for a hare, but quite stocky. He wears a rough sleeve-less tunic, and sports a sliver, star shaped medalion on a leather string, which he won at a boxing fight.
Personality: Can be very hot-headed at times, and can get caught in fights very easily. He loves fights. Although he was clever, he got kicked out of school for fighting. He also hates magic and spells.
Other: He was taught deadly unarmed combat skills when he was very young. Not even to his midseasons, he is one of the best fighters among hares.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Are we going to start the RP soon?