News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I realized that my character will probably need a weapon other than magic so I gave her a small thin dagger as well. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

W0NWILL

Accepted. And by my experience, it's better to start it soon as possible, but give people plenty of time to roleplay soon after, so maybe Thursday. Is everyone okay for this starting Thursday?

Faiyloe

Faiyloe

Rusvul I was wondering since your character is going to be the prince and a thief and my character is also a thief then can they kind of meet each other by accident. And they are both mice.  :D   

Rusvul

Mkay. Welp. Looks like a lot happened.

@Wonwill Alright. I won't use magic. I will be a stealy mouse prince. O: I'M THE PRINCE OF MOUSETHIEVES!

@Rainshadow Yes! A servant character would be awesome! Can he be a thief secretly as well? That would be so cool.

@Faiyloe Sure. Maybe we are robbing the same building and I almost stab you? Almost stabbing things is fun.

I will make an updated character sheet asap. (As soon as I get home)

Faiyloe

Ok We can be robing the same building and see what happens.

Should my character recognizes yours as the prince or not? 

Leatho Shellhound

There goes my hope for an otter maid.

Thursday is good for me.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 24, 2013, 09:15:18 PM
There goes my hope for an otter maid.

Haha!  :D Sorry, I found that funny... Thursday is totally fine wid me too.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 24, 2013, 08:36:40 PM
Mkay. Welp. Looks like a lot happened.

@Wonwill Alright. I won't use magic. I will be a stealy mouse prince. O: I'M THE PRINCE OF MOUSETHIEVES!

@Rainshadow Yes! A servant character would be awesome! Can he be a thief secretly as well? That would be so cool.

@Faiyloe Sure. Maybe we are robbing the same building and I almost stab you? Almost stabbing things is fun.

I will make an updated character sheet asap. (As soon as I get home)

"Almost stabbing things is fun." Rusvul~2013

That's not sadistic at all!  :P  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

...Am I the only person that won't be available on Thursday? Yes? Darn.

Name:  Jame (JAYM) Scortron

Species:  Hare (yes, hare, and that's final!  I'm not changing it again!  (Wait, maybe hedgehog...  ;)))

Weapon:  Jame is able to perform magic, specifically telekinesis, which he has been able to do for as long as he could remember.  He's not the strongest magician, and it tends to weaken him when he uses magic, but he's practicing to make himself stronger.
 Jame also carries a plain sword, which he doesn't use very well.  Everything he's learned about swordplay he's learned from watching the knights spar, so obviously he isn't very talented.

Appearance:  Jame is dark and tall, with black fur and a dark grey face, throat, belly, etc.  His eyes are grey/blue, but when he uses magic, they tend to show flecks of gold.  He's lean, due to how much he works and how often he works, but he does get fed well.  Well, as well as a servant could be fed.
 The squirrel typically wears a blue tunic and a brown leather jacket, with a black neckerchief tied around his throat.  He also wears dark trousers and worn brown boots.  Around his waist he wears a dark brown belt.

Personality:  On his own, Jame is quiet and smart, as well as rather serious, but around friends he's just strange.  He acts the same way when he's in a tough or awkward situation, being rather cocky and awkward, and he makes a fool of himself often.  Still, he's loyal to the king and to the prince, but more loyal to the prince.

Other:  Jame is Ivar's partner-in-crime.  He doesn't really WANT to be, but he tags along to make sure that the prince isn't harmed.  Oh!  And also, Jame has shared with Ivar his secret of magic, but hasn't told any other beast and doesn't plan to.

Finished... I think.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

He looks a lot like Merlin.  ;D

Merlin
[close]