The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 25, 2013, 02:28:46 AM
I just realized that me, the prince and "Merlin" are all mice. I think I will end up with a Gwen like position. o.0

His name is Jame.  ;)  And I was thinking about that myself.  Won, would you mind if I changed Jame's species (again ::)) to a hare?  I don't want Redwall to become too clogged with mice in the higher roles.

(And also, was Jame accepted?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

You're no late. :D feel free to join.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Great this looks fun  ;D

Name: Saygar Waterflash. or for short (Sir Waterflash)  
Species: sea otter
Weapon: dagger, chain mace, broad sword
Appearance: is about 6ft, and very handsome but has a long scare over one eye and is missing said eye. Wears a blue tunic with a snake skin belt, and an eye patch. And when he is going to do battle wears a steel helmet and chainmail.  
Personality: is arrogant, and proud and sees himself as being more important than anyone who is not a noble or higher in rank.
Other: Loves damson wine with cheesecake. Has drinking issues.

W0NWILL

@Rain: Just fine, and didn't I say he was accepted? If I didn't, yes, he is.

@Rachel: Accepted.

Dannflower Reguba

Hi guys, I'm going to be in Colorado to help the Flood relief crew deal with the giant mess. I will be gone Saturday to Sunday (about 8 days or so) 28th- whatever that is in October.  :P I'm sure you guys are getting skittish to start so all I ask is that you RP in a way so as to make it easier for me to join when I get back. Thanks.

~Dannflower Reguba~
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

Of course, Dannflower. Good luck. (I guess? Not sure of correct sentiment here...)

@Won: Are Oxford and Morwyn accepted?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

@Kit: Yup.

@Everyone: Sorry, I know I said that this would start today, but it's been so busy with schoolwork and babysitting and discovering that season seven of Doctor Who is finally available to me, so I haven't had time to type up a post. So, well, give me a while to write it, and it will most probably be up before midnight.

rachel25

Okay! Great except I won't be able to post till tomorrow in that case but never mind  :)
@Dan good luck  ;D

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

KitrallStreamrippler

Hopefully! That question was on my mind as well.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!