The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 15, 2013, 05:31:17 AM

Ouch, that includes just about everyone except me.  ::)

You can be an onlooker. :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

I can only assume so, but am I too late to join?     :-\
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

@Norham- I don't think so... but Won isn't here right now. *Please leave a message after the beep.*

@Danflor- You're not alone! Morwyn and Oxford are none of those things. They are performers; thus, they are left out of things like this, unless there's a half-time show. Which I doubt. :D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tiria Wildlough

We could sort of just mingle with the crowd and watch the show...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

Still we can't do anything till W0NWILL reappears. Has anyone seen her around the forum?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on October 16, 2013, 05:59:17 AM
@Norham- I don't think so... but Won isn't here right now. *Please leave a message after the beep.*

@Danflor- You're not alone! Morwyn and Oxford are none of those things. They are performers; thus, they are left out of things like this, unless there's a half-time show. Which I doubt. :D
You could weave between the crowd, selling food and playing music. You could have problems with stray arrows and bits of shrapnel and sparks.

KitrallStreamrippler

"Stray arrows? Great seasons! The very idea of sendin' Morwyn (and m'good self, of course) into such a row. Shame on you, y'blinkin' cad. The bally nerve, wot!"
     "Calm down, Ox. The real problem with it would be stopping you from eating all the food, you gluttonous feed-bag! Pilferin' pond-toad."
     "Now, where did you learn such insults, Morwyn? It's jolly bad form for a lady like y'self."
     "You know where I learned it, Ox. As you've said many a time- you taught me all I know."

(Sorry. I couldn't resist. The banter was just too fun.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

Thanks! ;D Sometimes, stuff like that just happens, and it makes me happy.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Just to be sure, the clock tower isn't the bell tower right?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Shade on October 17, 2013, 07:41:58 PM
Just to be sure, the clock tower isn't the bell tower right?

I was wondering that myself because I find it fully feasible for them to be one and the same.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This