News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I don't think it is. I remember some one saying something about it being in the middle of town. I think it was Jet. I also had an idea. What if the thieves den was an extension of Kotir.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

That would be awsome! The underground ruins!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jetthebinturong

All I mentioned about the clock tower was that it was old and not abandoned. Yeah the thieves den could be an extension of Kotir
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

@ Shade: How come you are always out to get me in every single RP that we play. No matter what side I'm on (Good or bad) you are always on the other side. The exception being Race to accentuation but even then your character doesn't seem to like me very much.

It does make some sense I prefer to play good creatures and you play vermin most of the time but when I finally play a vermin (Price of Freedom) you play an otter! And not just any otter an otter that makes it his life's work to kill me... And now your out to get me killed once again.

How come we get along so readily out side of RPs but in them where at each others necks... or at least you're at mine.

The Shade

I never really thought of it that way, but I never do it intentionally.  :P

Faiyloe

The Shade

Well, I wasn't even planning for him to chase your character, I just wanted something for him to do till Redwaller gets back.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on October 17, 2013, 02:35:09 AM
     "Stray arrows? Great seasons! The very idea of sendin' Morwyn (and m'good self, of course) into such a row. Shame on you, y'blinkin' cad. The bally nerve, wot!"
     "Calm down, Ox. The real problem with it would be stopping you from eating all the food, you gluttonous feed-bag! Pilferin' pond-toad."
     "Now, where did you learn such insults, Morwyn? It's jolly bad form for a lady like y'self."
     "You know where I learned it, Ox. As you've said many a time- you taught me all I know."

(Sorry. I couldn't resist. The banter was just too fun.)
Heheheh, we should make a thread where all our characters insult and score points off each other. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I'm so sorry, I'm very far behind.  Could someone catch me up, please?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Tell ya what happened in a nutshell? Not too much. Redwaller has a plan to bring all the villains together and take Redwallot down (Although you might know he's gone for a bit), rachel25 has made Faiyloe an outlaw, and put up pictures with a reward on them, Faiyloe is stealing a map for an unknown rat, and Kiterallstreamrippler wants to know where the scoff is.  ;D

rachel25

To some it up, basically but you didn't mention that Leatho's shrew is at the blacksmiths making new armour for the shrews lord.  ;D

Faiyloe

Talking about Leatho's Shrew I wounder what he will think when he sees Crystals face on wanted posters all over town. 

Redwaller

Quote from: The Shade on October 20, 2013, 03:46:50 PM
Tell ya what happened in a nutshell? Not too much. Redwaller has a plan to bring all the villains together and take Redwallot down (Although you might know he's gone for a bit), rachel25 has made Faiyloe an outlaw, and put up pictures with a reward on them, Faiyloe is stealing a map for an unknown rat, and Kiterallstreamrippler wants to know where the scoff is.  ;D
You're right there on my standing-ground. And I'm indeed unable to post for a little while, so carry on as usual and let's say my character has appointed Rus and Shade to meet at the bell-tower in a few days' time.

Dannflower Reguba

And I'm in the Clock tower waiting for either the rat or Crystal (both Faiyloe) to come up the stairs.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This