News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hello everybody, let me tell you about Homestuck....

Started by Jetthebinturong, September 27, 2013, 10:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Well, now I'm on act 5, but yeah, I'm watching it on YouTube because I don't think MS Paint runs well on my Kindle.  Plus the fact that I like listening to people reading it more than reading it myself.  It's more interesting when there are a lot of voices acting it out.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Yes it's better but I didn't have the patience to wait for new videos so I just read it. I'm watching it now though
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

I can't quite tell who my favourite character is, but I know that my favourite troll is probably either Tavros or Karkat, although I do like Terezi as well.  But then again, I haven't seen all of the trolls yet.  Only Sollux, Tavros, Karkat, Terezi, Gamzee, and a little bit of Nepeta.  I've probably read a bunch of their Pesterchum chats, but I'm speaking of the ones that I've actually seen in their homes.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

My favourite troll is definitely Karkat and my favourite human is Dave, no contest

BlueRose

Favorite troll is Vriska!!

Dunno about fav human...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

I think John's my favourite of the four kids, but as for human in general?  I dunno...  Dave's bro's pretty cool.  Haven't seen much of him, though.  But he's still pretty cool.

And Davesprite's definitely my favourite sprite.  No question there.  ;D

BlueRose

I like ErisolSprite the best... Mainly because Sollux.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rainshadow

I haven't made it far enough to see the trolls' sprites, so I don't know who that is, but I'm sure he/she/it's cool.  But not as chill as Davesprite.  ;D

BlueRose

ErisolSprite isn't one of the troll's sprites. The troll sprites are boring. ErisolSprite is an Alpha Sburb sprite.

Rainshadow

BlueRose

Jetthebinturong

Jetthebinturong

Jetthebinturong

This is a triple post but recently I've started listening to Broadway Karkat and she's bloody awesome, she really sounds like him

A few songs have swearing in them and Strider Be Mine has sexual themes, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Knight of Blood-A re-lyric of Welcome To the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

Martyr C9mplex-A re-lyric of Bloody Mary by Lady Gaga

Cooler Than Me (A collaboration with D-Strides)-A re-lyric of a song of the same name by Mike Posner

What Hurts the Most, not sure what the original was

Strider Be Mine-A re-lyric of Scheiße by Lady Gaga

I'm Still Here, not sure what the original was

Karkahontas-A re-lyric of Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas

Horns Over Heels-A re-lyric of I'll Follow you Into the Dark by Death Cab For Cutie

Love Me Drowned-A re-lyric of Love Me Dead by Ludo

The Only Exception-A re-lyric of the song of the same name by Paramore

Hey There Harley-A re-lyric of Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's

Thirteen Years-A re-lyric of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Strider Be Mine V2

Alternian Idiot-A re-lyric of American Idiot by Greenday

BlueRose

Yah, finally finished. (I loved the ones where the trolls were on earth. The Haunted House was the best. :P)

The original of the Thirteen Years one is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.