News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Oops! *derp* I'll change that.  :-[
BIC: Kash was just getting comfortable in the loft when he heard somebeast shouting.
"You!"
Kash ran back down the stairs that lead up to the loft. He slipped on one of the steps, and fell most of the way down. By the time he had picked himself up, and dusted himself off, the incident was over. 

Faiyloe

Crystal ran over to Kash and helped him up "Are you ok?" she asked.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Yeah, but I think my brains been smashed." Kash said holding his head.

Faiyloe

"Here let me help," Crystal said putting a paw on his head and said "Heferat net yen," in a low voice. "There that should make you feel better," now her head hurt a little but that was the price of the magic.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry I'm not posting much; since Arya's in bed, there isn't much I can do.

rachel25

OOC: it's ok.
BIC: Kash sighed, much better. "Wha, did ya do?"

Faiyloe

"Oh it was nothing. Just a little healing magic I learned from an old friend," Crystal said

OOC: Redwallwer can you do something.     

rachel25

Kash's jaw dropped, "I..I...I, I..I thought magic was just tricks. But you just, you just..." He couldn't quite say it.

Faiyloe

"I could teach you some... wait I better not that would put you in a dangerous position and I don't want you to end up like me..." Crystal said. She could still feel the presence of the wizard when was he going to make his move.   

rachel25

"Oh, please do," Kash pleaded, "I'm already a wanted thief. Why not a magician too! Oh, please!"

Faiyloe

"There is a big diffreance If you get caught stealing you only get put in the dungeon but if you get caught using magic you loose your life. I don't want to put you in that kind of danger,"  Crystal said she had really taken a liking to the young Vole.

Spearfinn

A strange otter warrior staggered in to the room "Help me please my name is Unglu." then the knight fell unconscious onto the floor.
Redwallllllll!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: @Spearfinn, Welcome! But before you start posting it this Role play you need to sign up by posting you character sheet here http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4871.0 :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Kash frowned, "Why would you care if I get killed or not?" 

Faiyloe

"I was just your age..." Crystal paused unsure how to get her point across, "Nobody should have to go through what I went through," She finally said.