News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Watcha doin???

Started by martins#1fan, July 27, 2011, 04:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I'm still listening to the youtube mix for ZOEgirl! Right now it's playing "Feel Alright"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

I just opened my desk drawer and discovered my stash of Tim Tams! *happy dance*

So... I am eating a Tim Tam.

DanielofRedwall

Listening to music, right now "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N" by Noah and the Whale, but I'll listen to more stuff after that!

And yay! Tim tams! *steals one to make a tim tam smash*
Wait, the song finished, so now it's their cover of "Call me Al" by Paul Simon (Simon & Garfunkel).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Aw fine, you can have a Tim Tam. ;)

Right now I am... not doing a whole lot. I just came home from taiko practice, so I'm too wired to go to bed.

Coobreedan

Wishing I hadn't eaten my dohnut that quick.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

Watching Aussie Rules on TV while having a hot chocolate with marshmallows floating in it. Plus it's Friday night. Perfect.

Lily

Wait, what time is it in WA? Shouldn't you be in bed? Shouldn't I be in bed?

I may or may not be taking advantage of the Steam sale and downloading video games... or I would if it would let me.

DanielofRedwall

It's 10:15pm, bit Mum let me stay up late to watch footy. Yay! It's the Saints verses the Dockers.

Nightfire

Still listening to the youtube mix for ZOEgirl. Right now it's playing "You Get Me."
Have any of you ever heard of ZOEgirl?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Sorry, can't say I have

Lily

I just got home from my town's summer festival. I love fireworks.  ;D

Hálig

I am sneezing. Sadly.  :(
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Redwall Musician

I'm listening to the TV behind me.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

I'm listening to Bon Iver. I try not doing it, but I just... can't! He's too amazing!

Lily

I'm watching Torchwood.