News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Forum (DON'T PANIC)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 08, 2013, 10:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ziz iz Ze 'itch'iker'z Guide Tae Ze Forum; a vholly remarkable book zat in many o' ze more relaxed civilizationz on ze Outer Eaztern Rim o' ze Forum 'az become ze ztandard repozitory o' av knovledge an' vizdom, for zough it 'az many omizzionz an' containz much zat iz apocryphal, or at leazt vildly inaccurate, it zcorez az ze better o' av ozerz in tvo important rezpectz. Firzt, it iz zlightly cheaper; an' zecond, it 'az ze vordz DON'T PANIC inzcribed in large friendly letterz on it'z cover.

Zae bazically ziz iz ze Redwall Abbey Forum verzion o' Ze 'itch'iker'z Guide Tae Ze Galaxy, an' any member can at anytime zubmit an entry tae ze guide aboot ze forum. Feel free tae be az crazy an' vildly inaccurate az ye vant. Enjoy!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

If you see any Death Defyin' Beavers, don't worry! They're friendly!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

That's what they want you to think!
And if you see a zombie piƱata tell Faiyloe. In case it's got loose again  ::)

Tiria Wildlough

Always, always be friendly to the Grammar Nazis.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gnoflet

Get on whos side are you on??? And whos side are you on#2.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Rusvul

XD Great topic.

Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground and missing. It's easy. Jump off the belltower and then think about rainbow sparkle unicorns. You'll become so engrossed in your intriguing thoughts that you will entirely forget about hitting the ground, and you will be, as a result, flying.

****THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY CAUSED BY ATTEMTING FLIGHT IN THIS MANNER.****

Blaggut

The ferret meat candy is prowling. Make you topics boring so we won't take them over. (First)
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

If you see an army of Small Moose, run for your life before they stampede and trample you!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Whatever you do, do NOT eat any muffins that are offered, especially chocolate ones.  They could very possibly be Chocolate Muffins of Death, which are, of course, deadly.  None who have taken a bite have lived long enough to tell.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"The Forum" ze guide zayz, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space, listen..."

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"If you do," ze guide goez on tae zay, "Consider wetting your towel (which any real hitchiker should never be without) in freezing-cold water and then twisting it until you've got a good whip, before attempting to fend her off."

Rainshadow

If you meet a man who calls himself 'Dr. Rainy' and speaks with an awesome British accent, don't start talking about chess.  Just don't.  And don't let him water things with his watering can.  It will end well for only him.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!