News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FMC recruits needed!!!!!!!!! Do NOT ignore this topic!

Started by Blaggut, October 26, 2013, 07:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

The ferret meat candy army is looking for recruits for a LIMITED time! If you ate accepted you will command three thousand evil corrupted bunnies. If you are.not accepted, you are open to attack like everyone else! Mwahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

-Blaggut
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

Hmmmmmmmmmm, well Jukka, I did like your character, but I liked that hare more.... Meh, name doesn't matter. Your accepted, now go, and take over a topic! Example of how to take over a topic:

The ferret meat candy invade this thread, setting up insta forts armed with corrupted bunny cannons and guns.

Got it?

Also- Do not spare ANYONE!
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

Yes. Do what i said up there. But you Vilu, will lead six thousand!

*Promoted after three seconds*
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Plantz a deceptive-bomb an' runz off tae anozer topic*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

I took over an old topic about Rakkety Tam!! :D Wait, now I just hijacked a thread about harespeech!! (You know, this is kinda pointless, but fun!) :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

Good job! But remember, the death defying beavers r enemies!
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~